Sunday, January 13, 2013

1. Something new...

So...I finally caved, and a blog is born. I have seen many others, and finally decided to write my own. As for an audience, I have no idea who would read this. Generally from what I have seen, most blog pages are filled with the everyday minutia of boring lives for many filled with how great their children are. Today little Billy pooped his pants...thank you God.

This pointless blog will be nothing like that. This is a rant corner filled with pointless observations, bitching incessantly and random filler. At times it will look like an Autobiography with looks back as I ponder old times, and other times will be just things I point out.

The real question is how long this will last...will this end up like most peoples' New Year resolutions to lose weight and peeter out within a few days? My own early bet is that it will, but we will see what all I can scribble in this corner of cyberspace.

No comments:

Post a Comment