Ideally, I want to start a Vlog here soon with some of these same quips, but I may as well post them while fresh on the mind.
Ah, Facebook...a chance to look at the doing, goings on and ramblings of people I know but don't ever talk to. Ah how your ability to satisfy the nosy cravings of curiosity peaking of old colleagues, friends, and people we hate-if to see if they are indeed failing at life.
What do we usually get? Pictures and mindless details of small children, political nonsense, "redneckery" (pictures of dead deer, people in camo, people holding guns, big trucks), and the worst...religious propaganda.
"Hit like if you love Jesus...keep scrolling if he is not important"
"Abortion is bad...like if you hate one of God's creatures being marked out" (with some dumbass pic of an aborted fetus, ultrasound picture, etc)
Since the Year is new, facebook has been filled with the crap of people claiming that this is the year that they will get in shape. Fine if you will and good on you (as we all should be trying), but it is annoying when someone decides to get back in the gym and we get posts like this:
"Wow...ran two miles today...no big deal"
"Since I have been back in the gym, I don't know if there is enough weight in the place for my ego"
"Zumba and Spin at 8, followed by a healthy lunch"
Also, I know everyone has seen someone online start the P90X, Insanity, or something of the sort. Same Idea...I have never seen anyone post daily about it for more than a few days...and it is annoying for sure.
"Day 1 of the P90x challenge! I can't wait for me and my love to be in incredible shape...don't you wish you had the motivation and love like me to challenge such an endevour"
Once again, if fitness is your passion that is wonderful. Even if you get ballsy enough to post pics chronicling your progress, hell, that is fine as well. Just don't try to make yourself a martyr online by detailing the world to death about how important it is that you go because your life is just soooo busy.
Rambling...
I enjoy people posting trash talk online. Who is going to see these things?
"U KNO WHO U ARE AND IF I SEE YO AZZ IN TOWN YOU BEST BELIEVE IMA WHIP YO ASS..."
"He is such a liar and asshole! If you say you are going to be somewhere at 8 you better be! See if I put out tonight...oh of course I will"
If you talk smack online, how is the "enemy" going to see it? It boggles my mind because anyone I would talk any shit to certainly wouldn't be on my list of friends. This comes down to the people who add every person they have ever met, every person that their friends have ever met and so on.
On occasion, I get a random request from someone I may have used to know but did not like. Why in the name of Bob would I add them?
I'll be back with more later.
No comments:
Post a Comment