Wednesday, September 11, 2013

5. Random acts of non-refined idiocy

You know what? I don't understand the "sunglass strap". You generally see this with what I call the "country element". Usually it is some redneck with his camo strap on a five-dollar pair of sunglasses.

Maybe if you were wearing $200 pairs of oakleys or something I could possibly relate. Then again, would you really put some dumbass strap on expensive ones either?

---

The other day I was sitting at a stoplight, and heard loud bass thumping behind me. I glanced in the mirror and saw a Crown Vic sitting on 22's rolling up, who would be the first car you'd expect.

Then, I see this jacked up truck roll up with some little fucker sitting inside with a flat brimmed hat and could barely see over the steering wheel. He then looked over at me, with his left hand at 12' o clock on the steering wheel. He was the redneckiest character with the loudest rap music...what the fuck?

Dude was all of 5'6, 115 lbs and certified hard. I'd imagine he has a dip can impression that won't go away in the back pocket of all his jeans. He probably was that rebel who carried around an empty soda bottle in school to spit in. He has numerous shirts with dogs and deer on it. He was that kid that exclaimed that when he has rebel flags all over everything that its "heritage, not hate".

He was "ackin" all hard, I pointed at him and laughed. He sunk in his seat a little.


---

Remember those kind of kids in school? I did. Those were the kids that I was like "I can't wait for you to grow up and be a total failure".

Come on...thats funny.

No comments:

Post a Comment